Getting started with Google Classroom & Meet
Learn how to use Classroom to manage coursework, organize assignments,
boost collaboration, and foster better communication. Get started today with resources,
tips, and tricks from the educator community. Hold video meetings with people inside or outside of your organization.
Examples: Video conference with international teams, hold remote interviews, conduct webinars, and more.
Faculty Incharge - Dr. Dheerendra Singh
E-Cell Student Helpdesk :
Anshul Gupta 3rd Year, Dept. of CSE +91 8146548281 email@example.com
Aayushi Bansal 3rd Year, Dept. of CSE +91 8968524482 firstname.lastname@example.org
Muskaan Chopra 2nd Year, Dept. of CSE +91 8146194184 email@example.com
Himanshu Setia 2nd Year, Dept. of CSE +91 7888728413 firstname.lastname@example.org
To resolve the Google Meet Recording issue follow the following screenshots steps -
- Clear the cache and cookies of the browser.
- Reset the Google Meet link from settings as shown in the sreenshots below.
- Click on the settings icon on the top right bar.
- Scroll down this window till you see the reset button in the general section.
- Then click on the reset button in the general section.
- Then click on the cross button on the top left bar.